Law in Business 2022
The 14th international conference is jointly organized on November 3 – 4, 2022 by
- the Department of Business and European Law, Faculty of International Relations, Prague University of Economics and Business, Czech Republic,
- the Department of Commercial Law, Business Faculty, University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovakia,
- and the Department of Business Economics and Management, Faculty of Business and Business Administration, Silesian University in Opava, Czech Republic.
The conference will take place on the campus of the Prague University of Economics and Business, Czech Republic. Participants are encouraged to come to Prague in person. However, online participation will be allowed only for those participants who would not be reasonably able to join in person due to the Covid-19 restrictions.
The only official language of the conference is English. All contributions are expected to fit the conference topics. Authors should submit only original research manuscripts, and comply with the Guidelines for authors and Publishing ethics.
The conference sections are:
- Business and Commercial Law
- Insolvency Law
- Competition Law
- IP and IT Law
- Consumer Protection
- European and International Legal Aspects of Doing Business
- Banking, Finance and Insurance Law
- COVID-19 and Legal Aspects of Doing Business